Our Hinchingbrooke Hospital Occupational Health (OH) Service is an advisory service for NHS managers and employees. We also offer OH services to small and medium-sized businesses across Huntingdonshire.
Hinchingbrooke Hospital’s OH service also achieved its SEQOHS accreditation in October 2012.
- To promote and maintain the highest possible level of health amongst all staff
- To support the NHS Health and Wellbeing agenda
- To provide a comprehensive and confidential service to all of our employers and employees
- To identify the effects of work on our health and how our health impacts on work
- To assist in the management of staff absence and ensuring an effective and safe return to work for staff
The OH Department provides advice and support to staff and managers on a range of health at work issues including:
- New employee assessments
- Infection Control/Protection
- Health information Instruction and Training
- Health Surveillance/ Screening
- Transfer health assessments
- Attendance management
- Return to work assessments
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Redeployment advice
- Workplace assessments, ergonomic advice
- Policy development and implementation
- Ill health retirement
|Monday to Friday||8.30am to 5pm|
The OH Service is situated in the Hospital on the first floor, at the rear of the Garden restaurant. There is access to lift facilities near to the department.
|Contact||Telephone & Email|
|Occupational Health Team||01480 84 7405|