Listening to you
Every patient who visits Hinchingbrooke Hospital is now asked three questions:
- Would you recommend Hinchingbrooke Hospital to a family member or friend?
- What did we do well?
- What could we have done better?
Get involved with our Patient Experience Group
Do you belong to a local group that best represents our community here in Huntingdon? If so, then we are looking for you. Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust is looking to recruit new members of the public, minority, ethnic and volunteer groups onto our Patient Experience Group (PEG). As a core member of this group, you will be able to share your experiences of using the Trusts local health services.
Please read and complete this expressions of interest form if you are interested.
What our patients are saying
Above you can see a collection of the most used words patients use when leaving a review on NHS choices. To leave a review, or to find out more, please click here.
Patient Experience Strategy and Annual Reports
Patient feedback by month
- Patient feedback – September 2016
- Patient feedback – June 2016
- Patient Feedback – May 2016
- Patient feedback – March 2016
- Patient feedback – February 2016
- Patient feedback – January 2016
- Patient feedback – December 2015
- Patient feedback – November 2015
- Patient feedback – October 2015
- Patient feedback September 2015
- Patient feedback – August 2015
- Patient feedback – June 2015
For more information about how you can record or present your experience at Hinchingbrooke, or if you are interested in joining our Patient Involvement Network, then please contact Maria Finch, patient experience manager at email@example.com.
Bereaved relatives survey
This questionnaire is about the care people receive in Hinchingbrooke Hospital at the end of their lives. At Hinchingbrooke we are always trying to improve the care we provide to people and want to learn what we can do better.